10 ways to treat dry winter skin from head to toe
Winter weather can take a toll on our skin (and hair!). The dry air & wind can leave you with dehydrated, red, chapped skin + brittle hair.
Small changes can help so much, and getting ahead of it by staying well hydrated is key! I am sharing my top 10 ways to combat winter skin using Collective 108 Organic Skin Serum + some other tricks:
- Add some Skin Serum to the ends of your hair overnight or while you go to hot yoga. Wash out and enjoy your soft locks.
- Add a few drops of Skin Serum to your favorite foundation for a dewy hydration.
- Mix some Skin Serum to your body lotion to lock in all over moisture.
- Add some serum to your bath! Emerge well moisturized.
- A few drops of Skin Serum on your cuticles overnight does wonders.
- Skin Serum all over your knees, elbows + heels.
- Increase water intake
- Decrease caffeine & alcohol. Doesn't sound fun BUT, these suck the moisture right out of you.
- Don't forget to Oil cleanse! This removes built up dry skin cells from your pores & deeply moisturizes. Shop our Organic Oil Cleanser here.
- Run a humidifier in your bedroom while you sleep. This is my favorite! Your skin & your houseplants will love it!
Our Skin Serum + Oil Cleanser are made without the use of sulphates, parabens or synthetic fragrances. And never tested on animals. This means its safe + nourishing for everybody AND every body! Adults, babies, mamas + papas alike.
Leave a comment