Thinking about going plant based?
If you're on the fence about changing the way you eat or seeking to expand your knowledge about the food industries, their affect on our world and our health these are a must see. Some of the stats in these will leave your jaw on the floor and your mind reeling.
- Forks Over Knives - a deep look at how processed foods has led to epidemic rates of obesity, diabetes & other diseases.
- Okja - Not a documentary but a must see + you will need tissues for this one. It is a heartwarming story of a sweet girl and gentile giant "caught in the crossfire of animal activism, corporate greed & scientific ethics".
- What The Health - all about the link between diet and disease + the billions of dollars at stake in the healthcare, pharmaceutical & food industries.
- Cowsperacy - learn details on how faculty farming is ruining the planets natural resources- and why this crisis has been ignored by major environmental groups.
- In Defense of Food - Micheal Pollan examines how the western diet is ruining our health, then offers solutions for the future.
We highly suggest watching these spread out and not all at the same time. This is so much intense information to absorb.
Leave a comment